Since ancient times, humans have been seeking a panacea to create youth. Our ancient ancestors, like our people today, longed for forever young, healthy and beautiful. Who is fifty years old who doesn't want to look and feel like thirty years old? Unfortunately, no one has successfully maintained the physiological process of aging. But at least for a while, someone has tried to preserve youth, and there have been very successful attempts. There are many factors that affect the general physical, psychological, and aesthetic state, but we will not discuss them today. Let us clarify some points to learn in order to stay healthy and beautiful for as long as possible. Then we will discuss in more detail the facial rejuvenation procedures that exist today.
- The first and most important ingredient that has an impact on the human body isphysical activity.Thirty minutes of morning exercise, walking or jogging in the fresh air, can not only prevent the occurrence of many diseases, but also eliminate depression and invigorate the spirit.
- correctBalanced diet, Will help maintain youth by inhibiting the aging process. You need to eat multiple times a day, not large amounts. Healthy Food:Dairy products(Helps the normal formation of bones and tissues), rich in omega acidseafoodRich in various vitaminsvegetablewithFruits, nuts.
- You should not abuse refreshing drinks and alcoholic beverages, smoking.Drink 1. 5 to2Premium,Herbal tea, green tea, fruit drinks.
- correct,Healthy Sleep.It was his absence that caused premature aging. During sleep, the body regenerates tissues and cells.
- UV protection,Destroy elastin and collagen. Buy sunscreen products to reduce the time you use the sundial.
Our grandmother has invented many recipes for keeping beauty and youth. All of these are based on the use of natural products, which means they will certainly not cause any harm. Some facial rejuvenation procedures have been adopted by modern beauticians and have been successfully used so far. Every woman is very capable of doing it herself at home.
- Instantly refresh and revitalize the skin, with a block of ice (frozen mineral non-carbonated water), drip a few drops of lemon juice, and gently sweep across the face (excluding the eye area). Within 5-10 minutes.
- Mix the whipped egg whites with the grated cucumber, and apply the prepared mass on your face.
- Add a teaspoon of cream and honey to the same protein.
- Soak the lining around the eyes with protein and let it dry.
After finishing any of these masks, rinse your face with warm water. This not tricky operation can perfectly reconcile vitality.
- For the first exercise, warm up and massage. Massage the entire head area with fingertips, including the face. Then he pulled a strand of hair and pinched his face. Only after these operations can the subsequent exercises be performed;
- Laugh, close your lips, then fold your lips with the tube. Alternate movements 20 times.
- Place your thumb at the corner of your eye, pointing to the root of the eyebrows, alternately, then on the eyebrows, and then on the eye area, do not press hard, close and open your eyes with each press. This exercise starts with 5 repetitions and adds up to 10 repetitions per day.
- Place the middle finger and index finger on the root of the eyebrows, gently press and slide the fingers to smooth the nose bridge area from the root to the temporal part of the head.
- Tilt your head back as far as possible, push your lower jaw forward, and tighten your neck as much as possible. Hold this position for one minute. Relax, rest and repeat the exercise. It can be executed up to 10 times.
What anti-aging treatments does the beauty salon provide? There are many of them. Modern beauty is actually full of techniques to get rid of age-related changes. However, experts should appoint them according to their personal characteristics, desires and financial capabilities.
Exfoliating or cleansing the face
- Chemically, it is based on the action of acid to form controlled combustion, which triggers the recovery process at the cellular level.
- Microdermabrasion, using diamond crystals to peel off the hardware, smooth relief and smooth wrinkles.
You can get the effect by applying gentle cleansing (such as vacuum, ultrasound, and keratin conditioning techniques).
There are many effective procedures for hardware beauty:
- Heat boost,High-frequency radiation heats up the tissue. Improve the metabolic process, blood circulation, and stimulate the production of collagen.
- Photo revival,A popular surgery that can be performed at different ages. Light pulses without harmful radiation will affect the skin and slow down aging.
- Current therapy,Allows you to get results quickly (current therapy, darsonvalization, cryoelectric osmosis, myoelectric stimulation).
- Injection procedure,Allows the introduction of multiple components at once, providing fast results. The procedure involves the administration of botulinum toxin or hyaluronic acid, plasma elevation or mesotherapy and biological activation.
Taking into account all the characteristics of the patient, the drug is selected individually. Taking into account all indications and contraindications for use.
Despite the emergence of more and more new technologies in aesthetic medicine, massage has not lost its popularity. It is included in a complex procedure and used as an independent procedure. Since ancient times, beauty facial massage has been carried out in Egypt, Rome and Greece, and its implementation techniques and methods have been passed down from generation to generation.
In today’s reality, there are many types of massage
- Classical techniquethe most common. Increase skin tone, improve blood circulation, therefore, facial color and appearance, even wrinkles, relieve puffiness.
- Physiotherapy massage,Suitable for oily skin, post-acne phenomenon, hyperkeratosis, acne, etc.
- Plastic massage,Exercise subcutaneous fat and facial muscles. It accelerates the metabolic process, strengthens muscle tone, restores the normal function of sebaceous glands, and smoothes wrinkles. This type of massage can only be performed by qualified and experienced professionals with medical education.
- Myofascial techniqueAffect muscles and neurovascular bundles. Improve the effect, eliminate muscle tension and restore blood circulation.
- Lymphatic drainageThe effect is to restore lymph flow, when the fluid and toxins accumulated in the tissues affect the skin tone. . .
Any intervention related to the restoration of beauty and youth has contraindications. Therefore, before implementation, it is necessary to consult experienced experts, who will consider all the individual characteristics of the patient, determine the degree of impact and help select the necessary procedures.
- General infection process;
- Acute inflammatory process of the epidermis;
- Serious diseases (oncology);
- Skin diseases (warts, herpes, etc. )
- Allergic manifestations;
- Serious mental or physical illness;
- Violates the integrity of the skin.